The handbook is designed to support youth workers in carrying out educational activities dedicated to the themes of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals. It aims to inspire and help youth workers in enriching the desired teaching content with hands-on information and activities.
The handbook themes cover 7 broad topics in the form of didactic modules each divided into various units. These modules are:
- Sustainable Development
- Sustainable development goals and their importance
- The 3 Pillars of Sustainability
- Barriers Affecting Effective Sustainable Development
- How are young people contributing to SDGs
- European Green Deal at a local level
- Local actions for community development
For each module, during the LTTA in Malta, the consortium developed detailed guidelines for youth workers on how to implement each module with young people.
For more information, you can visit https://genzproject.eu/result2/